Rethinking time allocation of Egyptian females
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rana Hendy, 2010. "Rethinking Time Allocation of Egyptian Females," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00482486, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadia Diamond-Smith & David Bishai & Omaima El Gibaly, 2015. "Inter-generational co-residence and women's work and leisure time in Egypt," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(31), pages 909-938, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTime allocation; domestic production; descriptive analysis; propensity score matching; Egypt;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-05-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .