Report NEP-ARA-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihai Macovei, 2009. "Growth and economic crises in Turkey: leaving behind a turbulent past?," European Economy - Economic Papers 386, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aysit Tansel & H.Mehmet Tasçi, 2010. "Hazard Analysis Of Unemployment Duration By Gender In A Developing Country: The Case Of Turkey," Working Papers 2010/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas & Selahattin Togay, 2010. "A direct test of the endogeneity of money: implications for Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries," Working Papers 2010/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Rana Hendy, 2010. "Rethinking time allocation of Egyptian females," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10034, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rana Hendy & Catherine Sofer, 2010. "A collective model of female labor supply: do distribution factors matter in the Egyptian case?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.