Regional Cooperation towards Green Asia : Trade and Investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kaliappa Kalirajan,, 2012. "Regional Cooperation towards Green Asia : Trade and Investment," Trade Working Papers 23291, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan,, 2012. "Regional Cooperation towards Green Asia : Trade and Investment," Development Economics Working Papers 23291, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa, 2012. "Regional Cooperation towards Green Asia: Trade and Investment," ADBI Working Papers 350, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Singh, Kanhaiya, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," ADBI Working Papers 239, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2010.
"Carbon, Trade Policy and Carbon Free Trade Areas,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 1073-1094.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon, Trade Policy, and Carbon Free Trade Areas," NBER Working Papers 14431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & VenkatachalamAnbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," Trade Working Papers 22727, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010.
"Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less Than the Sum of Its Parts?,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 4(1), pages 51-92, June.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010. "Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less than the Sum of Its Parts?," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188090, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Bhattacharya, Soma & Cropper, Maureen L., 2010. "Options for Energy Efficiency in India and Barriers to Their Adoption: A Scoping Study," Discussion Papers dp-10-20, Resources For the Future.
- Ryuhei Wakasugi, 2007. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Economic Integration in East Asia," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, pages 26-39.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," Working Papers id:2945, eSocialSciences.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "FDI and Innovation as Drivers of Export Behaviour: Firm-level Evidence from East Asia," MERIT Working Papers 061, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Regionalism as an Engine of Multilateralism: A Case for a Single East Asian FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 14, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Alwis, J.M.D.D.J., 2014. "Environmental Consequence of Trade Openness for Environmental Goods," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 16.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Asia; low-carbon goods and services (LCGS); Asia and the Pacific; the production and use of LCGS;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-04-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:23291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.