Report NEP-CWA-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaliappa Kalirajan,, 2012. "Regional Cooperation towards Green Asia : Trade and Investment," Governance Working Papers 23291, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Stephen Howes & Paul Wyrwoll, 2012. "Asiaâ€™s Wicked Environmental Problems," Governance Working Papers 23289, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sanya Carley & Sameeksha Desai & Morgan Bazilian, 2012. "Energy-Based Economic Development: Mapping the Developing Country Context," Working Papers 2012.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giorgio Gualberti & Morgan Bazilian & Erik Haites & Maria da Graça Carvalho, 2012. "Development Finance for Universal Energy Access," Working Papers 2012.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fujita, Yasuo, 2012. "Policy Challenges for Infrastructure Development in Asian LICs: Lessons from the Region," Working Papers 40, JICA Research Institute.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Global Food Price Inflation and Policy Responses in Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 12/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2012. "An Empirical Growth Model for Major Oil Exporters," IZA Discussion Papers 6468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:kz is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Cologni & Matteo Manera, 2012. "Oil Revenues, Ethnic Fragmentation and Political Transition of Authoritarian Regimes," Working Papers 2012.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:tr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:sk is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Teresa Maria Rodrigues & Maria Joana Soares, 2012. "Oil Shocks and the Euro as an Optimum Currency Area," NIPE Working Papers 07/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Weill, Laurent & Godlewski, Christophe, 2012. "Why do large firms go for Islamic loans?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Daria V Zakharova & Charleen A Gust, 2012. "Strengthening Russia's Fiscal Framework," IMF Working Papers 12/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:ru is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2012. "Financing of firms in developing countries : lessons from research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6036, The World Bank.