Development Finance for Universal Energy Access
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alesina, Alberto & Dollar, David, 2000.
"Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- Alberto Alesina & David Dollar, 1998. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," NBER Working Papers 6612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dollar, David & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," Scholarly Articles 4553020, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rosenzweig, Michael B. & Voll, Sarah P. & Pabon-Agudelo, Carlos, 2004. "Power Sector Reform: Experiences from the Road," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 16-28, November.
- Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer & Adam Wagstaff & Magnus Lindelow, 2008. "Analyzing Health Equity Using Household Survey Data : A Guide to Techniques and Their Implementation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6896, March.
- Barnett, Andrew, 1993. "Aid donor policies and power sector performance in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 100-113, February.
- Baulch, Bob, 2006. "Aid distribution and the MDGs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 933-950, June.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2006. "Electricity Market Reform: What Have We Learned? What Have We Gained?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 70-83, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glemarec, Yannick, 2012. "Financing off-grid sustainable energy access for the poor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(S1), pages 87-93.
- Gualberti, Giorgio & Singer, Christine Eibs & Bazilian, Morgan, 2013. "The capacity to spend development funds in the energy sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 36-44.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2013. "Financing energy access and off-grid electrification: A review of status, options and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 462-472.
- Benjamin T. Wood & Susannah M. Sallu & Jouni Paavola, 2016. "Can CDM finance energy access in Least Developed Countries? Evidence from Tanzania," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 456-473, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Finance; Energy Policy; Energy Access;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-04-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2012.12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .