Informing the Financing of Universal Energy Access: An Assessment of Current Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gelos, R. Gaston & Sahay, Ratna & Sandleris, Guido, 2011.
"Sovereign borrowing by developing countries: What determines market access?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 243-254, March.
- R. G Gelos & Guido M Sandleris & Ratna Sahay, 2004. "Sovereign Borrowing by Developing Countries; What Determines Market Access?," IMF Working Papers 04/221, International Monetary Fund.
- R. Gaston Gelos, Ratna Sahay and Guido Sandleris, 2008. "Sovereign Borrowing by Developing Countries: What Determines Market Access?," Business School Working Papers 2008-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Singh, Ajit & Zammit, Ann, 2000.
"International Capital Flows: Identifying the Gender Dimension,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1249-1268, July.
- Singh, Ajit & Zammit, Josephine Ann, 1999. "International Capital Flows: Identifying the Gender Dimension," MPRA Paper 53535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007.
"International financial integration through equity markets: Which firms from which countries go global?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 788-813, September.
- Sergio L. Schmukler & Stijn Claessens, 2007. "International Financial Integration Through Equity Markets; Which Firms from Which Countries Go Global?," IMF Working Papers 07/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler, Sergio, 2007. "International Financial Integration through Equity Markets: Which Firms from Which Countries Go Global?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2007. "International financial integration through equity markets : which firms from which countries go global ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4146, The World Bank.
- Barnett, Andrew, 1993. "Aid donor policies and power sector performance in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 100-113, February.
- Noorbakhsh, Farhad & Paloni, Alberto & Youssef, Ali, 2001. "Human Capital and FDI Inflows to Developing Countries: New Empirical Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1593-1610, September.
- Mishkin, Frederic S., 2009. "Globalization and financial development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 164-169, July.
- Patrick Nussbaumer, Morgan Bazilian, Vijay Modi and Kandeh K. Yumkella, 2011. "Measuring Energy Poverty: Focusing on What Matters," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp042, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Kim, Yoonbai, 2000. "Causes of capital flows in developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-253, April.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2010.
"Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 498-513, April.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2010. "Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence," Post-Print hal-00465921, HAL.
- Albuquerque, Rui, 2003.
"The composition of international capital flows: risk sharing through foreign direct investment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 353-383, December.
- Rui Albuquerque, 2004. "The Composition of International Capital Flows: Risk Sharing Through Foreign Direct Investment," International Finance 0405004, EconWPA.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Sagar, Ambuj & Detchon, Reid & Yumkella, Kandeh, 2010. "More heat and light," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5409-5412, October.
- Malcolm D. Knight, 1998. "Developing Countries and the Globalization of Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 98/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Odedokun, M. O., 1996. "International evidence on the effects of directed credit programmes on efficiency of resource allocation in developing countries: The case of development bank lendings," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 449-460, March.
- Susanne Olbrisch & Erik Haites & Matthew Savage & Pradeep Dadhich & Manish Kumar Shrivastava, 2011. "Estimates of incremental investment for and cost of mitigation measures in developing countries," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 970-986, May.
- Kasuga, Hidefumi, 2007. "Evaluating the impacts of foreign direct investment, aid and saving in developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 213-228, March.
- Howells, Mark I. & Jonsson, Sandra & Käck, Emilia & Lloyd, Philip & Bennett, Kevin & Leiman, Tony & Conradie, Beatrice, 2010. "Calabashes for kilowatt-hours: Rural energy and market failure," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2729-2738, June.
- Mody, Ashoka & Murshid, Antu Panini, 2005. "Growing up with capital flows," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 249-266, January.
- Moner-Girona, Magda, 2009. "A new tailored scheme for the support of renewable energies in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2037-2041, May.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, 1986. "Determinants of international trade flows : The Case of Developing Countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 107-123.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krupa, Joel, 2012. "An indeterminate future: Assessing the need for greater US–Canada transmission integration," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 99-101.
- Alfonso Carfora & Monica Ronghi & Giuseppe Scandurra, 2017. "The effect of Climate Finance on Greenhouse Gas Emission: A Quantile Regression Approach," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 185-199.
- Mathilde Brix Pedersen, 2016. "Deconstructing the concept of renewable energy-based mini-grids for rural electrification in East Africa," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(5), pages 570-587, September.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2013. "Financing energy access and off-grid electrification: A review of status, options and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 462-472.
- Andrea Vaona & Natalia Magnani, 2014. "Access to electricity and socio-economic characteristics: panel data evidence from 31 countries," Working Papers 15/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Taibi, Emanuele & Gualberti, Giorgio & Bazilian, Morgan & Gielen, Dolf, 2016. "A framework for technology cooperation to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy in Pacific Island Countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 778-790.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Access; Energy Finance; Financial flows;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-10-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-09 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2011.56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.