A new tailored scheme for the support of renewable energies in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cabraal, A. & Cosgrove-Davies, M. & Schaeffer, L., 1996. "Best Practices for Photovoltaic Household Electrification Programs: Lessons from Experiences in Selected Countries," Papers 324, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Parikh, Priti & Bansal, Rahul & George, Gerard, 2012. "An integrated framework for rural electrification: Adopting a user-centric approach to business model development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 687-697.
- Szabó, S. & Bódis, K. & Huld, T. & Moner-Girona, M., 2013. "Sustainable energy planning: Leapfrogging the energy poverty gap in Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 500-509.
- Moner-Girona, M. & Ghanadan, R. & Solano-Peralta, M. & Kougias, I. & Bódis, K. & Huld, T. & Szabó, S., 2016. "Adaptation of Feed-in Tariff for remote mini-grids: Tanzania as an illustrative case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 306-318.
- Iskin, Ibrahim & Daim, Tugrul & Kayakutlu, Gulgun & Altuntas, Mehmet, 2012. "Exploring renewable energy pricing with analytic network process — Comparing a developed and a developing economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 882-891.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1550-1561 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solano-Peralta, Mauricio & Moner-Girona, Magda & van Sark, Wilfried G.J.H.M. & Vallvè, Xavier, 2009. ""Tropicalisation" of Feed-in Tariffs: A custom-made support scheme for hybrid PV/diesel systems in isolated regions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2279-2294, December.
- Gottschamer, L. & Zhang, Q., 2016. "Interactions of factors impacting implementation and sustainability of renewable energy sourced electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 164-174.
- Huenteler, Joern, 2014. "International support for feed-in tariffs in developing countries—A review and analysis of proposed mechanisms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 857-873.
- Morgan Bazilian & Patrick Nussbaumer & Giorgio Gualberti & Erik Haites & Michael Levi & Judy Siegel & Daniel M. Kammen & Joergen Fenhann, 2011. "Informing the Financing of Universal Energy Access: An Assessment of Current Flows," Working Papers 2011.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2012. "The role of policy driven incentives to attract PPPs in renewable-based energy in developing countries : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6120, The World Bank.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2013. "Financing energy access and off-grid electrification: A review of status, options and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 462-472.
- Thiam, Djiby Racine, 2011. "An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4284-4297, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energies Developing countries Rural electrification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:5:p:2037-2041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .