Learning to lend for off-grid solar power: policy lessons from World Bank loans to India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agarwal, Bina, 1983. "Diffusion of rural innovations: Some analytical issues and the case of wood-burning stoves," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 359-376, April.
- Acker, Richard H & Kammen, Daniel M, 1996. "The quiet (energy) revolution : Analysing the dissemination of photovoltaic power systems in Kenya," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-111, January.
- Cabraal, A. & Cosgrove-Davies, M. & Schaeffer, L., 1996. "Best Practices for Photovoltaic Household Electrification Programs: Lessons from Experiences in Selected Countries," Papers 324, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Hurst, Christopher, 1990. "Establishing new markets for mature energy equipment in developing countries: Experience with windmills, hydro-powered mills and solar water heaters," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 605-615, April.
- Drennen, Thomas E & Erickson, Jon D & Chapman, Duane, 1996. "Solar power and climate change policy in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 9-16, January.
- Havens, A Eugene & Flinn, William, 1975. " Green Revolution Technology and Community Development: The Limits of Action Programs," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(3), pages 469-481, April.
- Dipak Jain & Vijay Mahajan & Eitan Muller, 1991. "Innovation Diffusion in the Presence of Supply Restrictions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 83-90.
- Foley, G., 1995. "Photovoltaic Applications in Rural Areas of the Developing World," Papers 304, World Bank - Technical Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:28:y:2000:i:2:p:87-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.