Best Practices for Photovoltaic Household Electrification Programs: Lessons from Experiences in Selected Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phuangpornpitak, N. & Kumar, S., 2011. "User acceptance of diesel/PV hybrid system in an island community," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 125-131.
- Miller, Damian & Hope, Chris, 2000. "Learning to lend for off-grid solar power: policy lessons from World Bank loans to India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 87-105, February.
- Carrasco, L.M. & Narvarte, L. & Lorenzo, E., 2013. "Operational costs of A 13,000 solar home systems rural electrification programme," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 1-7.
- Brooks, Chris & Urmee, Tania, 2014. "Importance of individual capacity building for successful solar program implementation: A case study in the Philippines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 176-184.
- Lew, Debra J., 2000. "Alternatives to coal and candles: wind power in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 271-286, April.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2013. "Financing energy access and off-grid electrification: A review of status, options and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 462-472.
- Jacobson, Arne, 2007. "Connective Power: Solar Electrification and Social Change in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-162, January.
- Martinot, E. & Cabraal, A. & Mathur, S., 2001. "World Bank/GEF solar home system projects: experiences and lessons learned 1993-2000," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 39-57, March.
- Payne, Adam & Duke, Richard & Williams, Robert H., 2001. "Accelerating residential PV expansion: supply analysis for competitive electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 787-800, August.
- Moner-Girona, Magda, 2009. "A new tailored scheme for the support of renewable energies in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2037-2041, May.
- Wamukonya, Njeri, 2007. "Solar home system electrification as a viable technology option for Africa's development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 6-14, January.
- Bond, M. & Aye, Lu & Fuller, R.J., 2010. "Solar lanterns or solar home lighting systems – Community preferences in East Timor," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1076-1082.
- Duke, Richard D. & Jacobson, Arne & Kammen, Daniel M., 2002. "Photovoltaic module quality in the Kenyan solar home systems market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 477-499, May.
- Songco, Jocelyn A., 2002. "Do rural infrastructure investments benefit the poor? Evaluating linkages : a global view, a focus on Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2796, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1033-1043 is not listed on IDEAS
- Painuly, J.P, 2001. "Barriers to renewable energy penetration; a framework for analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-89.
- Byrne, John & Shen, Bo & Wallace, William, 1998. "The economics of sustainable energy for rural development: A study of renewable energy in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Gustavsson, Mathias, 2007. "With time comes increased loads—An analysis of solar home system use in Lundazi, Zambia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 796-813.
- Martinot, Eric, 2001. "Renewable energy investment by the World Bank," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 689-699, July.
- Balint, Peter J., 2006. "Bringing solar home systems to rural El Salvador: lessons for small NGOs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 721-729, April.
More about this item
KeywordsELECTRICITY; HOUSEHOLD; ENERGY;
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.