Exploring renewable energy pricing with analytic network process — Comparing a developed and a developing economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Afgan, Naim H. & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Carvalho, Maria G., 2007. "Multi-criteria evaluation of natural gas resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 704-713, January.
- Cinar, Didem & Kayakutlu, Gulgun & Daim, Tugrul, 2010. "Development of future energy scenarios with intelligent algorithms: Case of hydro in Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1724-1729.
- Lipman, Timothy E. & Edwards, Jennifer L. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2004. "Fuel cell system economics: comparing the costs of generating power with stationary and motor vehicle PEM fuel cell systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 101-125, January.
- Noailly, Joëlle & Batrakova, Svetlana, 2010. "Stimulating energy-efficient innovations in the Dutch building sector: Empirical evidence from patent counts and policy lessons," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7803-7817, December.
- Toke, David, 2011. "The UK offshore wind power programme: A sea-change in UK energy policy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 526-534, February.
- Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio, 2007.
"Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 210-226, January.
- Giorgio Vicini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Valeria Costantini, 2005. "Security of Energy Supply: Comparing Scenarios From a European Perspective," Working Papers 2005.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Moner-Girona, Magda, 2009. "A new tailored scheme for the support of renewable energies in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2037-2041, May.
- Kaldellis, J. K. & Vlachou, D. S. & Korbakis, G., 2005. "Techno-economic evaluation of small hydro power plants in Greece: a complete sensitivity analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(15), pages 1969-1985, October.
- Erdogmus, Senol & Kapanoglu, Muzaffer & Koc, Eylem, 2005. "Evaluating high-tech alternatives by using analytic network process with BOCR and multiactors," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 391-399.
- Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Gheewala, Shabbir H., 2008. "Fuel ethanol from cane molasses in Thailand: Environmental and cost performance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1589-1599, May.
- Jaramillo, O.A. & Borja, M.A. & Huacuz, J.M., 2004. "Using hydropower to complement wind energy: a hybrid system to provide firm power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1887-1909.
- Ekins, Paul, 2004. "Step changes for decarbonising the energy system: research needs for renewables, energy efficiency and nuclear power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1891-1904, November.
- Shimon Awerbuch, 2006. "Portfolio-Based Electricity Generation Planning: Policy Implications For Renewables And Energy Security," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 693-710.
- Markandya, Anil & Pemberton, Malcolm, 2010. "Energy security, energy modelling and uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1609-1613, April.
- Ogaji, Stephen & Sampath, Suresh & Singh, Riti & Probert, Douglas, 2002. "Novel approach for improving power-plant availability using advanced engine diagnostics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 389-407.
- Jansen, Jaap C. & Seebregts, Ad J., 2010. "Long-term energy services security: What is it and how can it be measured and valued?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1654-1664, April.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas, 2006. "Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-64, November.
- Wang, Bing & Kocaoglu, Dundar F. & Daim, Tugrul U. & Yang, Jiting, 2010. "A decision model for energy resource selection in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7130-7141, November.
- Persaud, Shashi & Flynn, Damian & Fox, Brendan, 1999. "Potential for wind generation on the Guyana coastlands," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 175-189.
- Smith-Perera, Aida & García-Melón, Mónica & Poveda-Bautista, Rocío & Pastor-Ferrando, Juan-Pascual, 2010. "A Project Strategic Index proposal for portfolio selection in electrical company based on the Analytic Network Process," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 1569-1579, August.
- Söderholm, Patrik & Pettersson, Maria, 2011. "Offshore wind power policy and planning in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 518-525, February.
- Kenley, C.R. & Klingler, R.D. & Plowman, C.M. & Soto, R. & Turk, R.J. & Baker, R.L. & Close, S.A. & McDonnell, V.L. & Paul, S.W. & Rabideau, L.R. & Rao, S.S. & Reilly, B.P., 2009. "Job creation due to nuclear power resurgence in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4894-4900, November.
- Cowan, Kelly & Daim, Tugrul & Anderson, Tim, 2010. "Exploring the impact of technology development and adoption for sustainable hydroelectric power and storage technologies in the Pacific Northwest United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4771-4779.
- Y. Sarafidis & S. Mirasgedis & E. Georgopoulou & D. P. Lalas, 2002. "Economic Evaluation of Carbon Dioxide Emission Abatement Measures in the Greek Energy Sector," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 181-198.
- Jharkharia, Sanjay & Shankar, Ravi, 2007. "Selection of logistics service provider: An analytic network process (ANP) approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 274-289, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavana, Madjid & Behzadian, Majid & Pirdashti, Mohsen & Pirdashti, Hasan, 2013. "A PROMETHEE-GDSS for oil and gas pipeline planning in the Caspian Sea basin," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 716-728.
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Güleryüz, Sezin, 2017. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy Resources in Turkey using an integrated MCDM approach with linguistic interval fuzzy preference relations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 149-163.
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Güleryüz, Sezin, 2016. "An integrated DEMATEL-ANP approach for renewable energy resources selection in Turkey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 435-448.
- Dohnal, Mirko, 2016. "Complex biofuels related scenarios generated by qualitative reasoning under severe information shortages: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 676-684.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytic network process; Decision analysis; Renewable energy pricing; Pricing components;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:882-891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.