A PROMETHEE-GDSS for oil and gas pipeline planning in the Caspian Sea basin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G., 2007. "A review of the oil and gas sector in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1300-1314, February.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans, 1994. "PROMCALC & GAIA: a new decision support system for multicriteria decision aid," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9349, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yorgos Goletsis & John Psarras & Jesus-Emmanuel Samouilidis, 2003. "Project Ranking in the Armenian Energy Sector Using a Multicriteria Method for Groups," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 135-157, April.
- Iskin, Ibrahim & Daim, Tugrul & Kayakutlu, Gulgun & Altuntas, Mehmet, 2012. "Exploring renewable energy pricing with analytic network process — Comparing a developed and a developing economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 882-891.
- Haralambopoulos, D.A. & Polatidis, H., 2003. "Renewable energy projects: structuring a multi-criteria group decision-making framework," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 961-973.
- Briggs, Th. & Kunsch, P. L. & Mareschal, B., 1990.
"Nuclear waste management: An application of the multicriteria PROMETHEE methods,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Bertrand Mareschal & T. Briggs & Pierre Louis Kunsch, 1990. "Nuclear waste management: an application of the multicriteria PROMETHEE methods," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9331, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Babali, Tuncay, 2009. "Prospects of export routes for Kashagan oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1298-1308, April.
- Macharis, Cathy & Springael, Johan & De Brucker, Klaas & Verbeke, Alain, 2004. "PROMETHEE and AHP: The design of operational synergies in multicriteria analysis.: Strengthening PROMETHEE with ideas of AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 307-317, March.
- Bambawale, Malavika Jain & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "India's energy security: A sample of business, government, civil society, and university perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1254-1264, March.
- Söderbergh, Bengt & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Aleklett, Kjell, 2010. "European energy security: An analysis of future Russian natural gas production and exports," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7827-7843, December.
- Bambawale, Malavika Jain & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "China's energy security: The perspective of energy users," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1949-1956, May.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans & Cathy Macharis, 1998. "The GDSS PROMETHEE procedure: a PROMETHEE-GAIA based procedure for group decision support," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9373, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Guliyev, Farid & Akhrarkhodjaeva, Nozima, 2009. "The Trans-Caspian energy route: Cronyism, competition and cooperation in Kazakh oil export," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3171-3182, August.
- Behzadian, Majid & Kazemzadeh, R.B. & Albadvi, A. & Aghdasi, M., 2010. "PROMETHEE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 198-215, January.
- Norman Dalkey & Olaf Helmer, 1963. "An Experimental Application of the DELPHI Method to the Use of Experts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 458-467, April.
- K. Raju & Lucien Duckstein & Cecile Arondel, 2000. "Multicriterion Analysis for Sustainable Water Resources Planning: A Case Study in Spain," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 14(6), pages 435-456, December.
- Umbach, Frank, 2010. "Global energy security and the implications for the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1229-1240, March.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid, 2007. "New ways for the integrated appraisal of national energy scenarios: The case of renewable energy use in Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6060-6074, December.
- Bilgin, Mert, 2009. "Geopolitics of European natural gas demand: Supplies from Russia, Caspian and the Middle East," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4482-4492, November.
- van Groenendaal, W.J.H., 2003. "Group decision support for public policy planning," Other publications TiSEM eecbe70b-1ce7-4885-903f-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mavrakis, Dimitrios & Thomaidis, Fotios & Ntroukas, Ioannis, 2006. "An assessment of the natural gas supply potential of the south energy corridor from the Caspian Region to the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1671-1680, September.
- Liu, Ben-Chieh & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Hsieh, Chang-Tzeh, 1992. "Energy planning and environmental quality management : A decision support system approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 302-307, October.
- Tavares, Marina Elisabete Espinho & Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Machado, Giovani Vitoria & Schaeffer, Roberto & Mariano, Jacqueline Barboza & Sala, Janaina Francisco, 2006. "Oil refining expansion criteria for Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3027-3040, November.
- Bilgin, Mert, 2007. "New prospects in the political economy of inner-Caspian hydrocarbons and western energy corridor through Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6383-6394, December.
- Bai, Y. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Zhang, L.B., 2012. "Optimal path for China's strategic petroleum reserve: A dynamic programming analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1058-1063.
- Shaffer, Brenda, 2010. "Caspian energy phase II: Beyond 2005," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7209-7215, November.
- Tsygankova, Marina, 2012. "An evaluation of alternative scenarios for the Gazprom monopoly of Russian gas exports," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 153-161.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:200:y:2018:i:c:p:353-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:26:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-017-9533-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Živan Živković & Djordje Nikolić & Marija Savić & Predrag Djordjević & Ivan Mihajlović, 0. "Prioritizing Strategic Goals in Higher Education Organizations by Using a SWOT–PROMETHEE/GAIA–GDSS Model," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- Batubara, Marwan & Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Fauzi, Akhmad, 2016. "Proposing a decision-making process for the development of sustainable oil and gas resources using the petroleum fund: A case study of the East Natuna gas field," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 372-384.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:487-502 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPROMETHEE; GDSS; Delphi; SWOT; Oil and gas pipeline; Caspian Sea;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:716-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.