Geopolitics of European natural gas demand: Supplies from Russia, Caspian and the Middle East
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & van Oostvoorn, Frits, 2008. "Natural gas corridors between the EU and its main suppliers: Simulation results with the dynamic GASTALE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1890-1906, June.
- Bahgat, G., 2005. "Energy partnership: Israel and the Persian Gulf," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 671-677, March.
- Verma, Shiv Kumar, 2007. "Energy geopolitics and Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3280-3301, June.
- Finon, Dominique & Locatelli, Catherine, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 423-442, January.
- Remme, Uwe & Blesl, Markus & Fahl, Ulrich, 2008. "Future European gas supply in the resource triangle of the Former Soviet Union, the Middle East and Northern Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1622-1641, May.
- Pandian, S., 2005. "The political economy of trans-Pakistan gas pipeline project: assessing the political and economic risks for India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 659-670, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Weiwei & Su, Meirong & Fath, Brian D. & Zhang, Mingqi & Hao, Yan, 2016. "A systematic method of evaluation of the Chinese natural gas supply security," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 858-867.
- Kiriyama, Eriko & Kajikawa, Yuya, 2014. "A multilayered analysis of energy security research and the energy supply process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 415-423.
- Tavana, Madjid & Behzadian, Majid & Pirdashti, Mohsen & Pirdashti, Hasan, 2013. "A PROMETHEE-GDSS for oil and gas pipeline planning in the Caspian Sea basin," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 716-728.
- Samir Balakishi, 2016. "Eurasian Economic Union: Russia’s New Foreign Policy in the South Caucasus," Working Papers 2016/1, Maastricht School of Management.
- Ruble, Isabella, 2017. "European Union energy supply security: The benefits of natural gas imports from the Eastern Mediterranean," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 341-353.
- Psarras, John, 2016. "Multicriteria decision support to evaluate potential long-term natural gas supply alternatives: The case of GreeceAuthor-Name: Androulaki, Stella," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 791-810.
- Mushtaq, Faisal & Mat, Ramli & Ani, Farid Nasir, 2014. "A review on microwave assisted pyrolysis of coal and biomass for fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 555-574.
- Flouri, Maria & Karakosta, Charikleia & Kladouchou, Charikleia & Psarras, John, 2015. "How does a natural gas supply interruption affect the EU gas security? A Monte Carlo simulation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 785-796.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:8:y:2015:i:12:p:13710-13725:d:59837 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deane, J.P. & Ó Ciaráin, M. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P., 2017. "An integrated gas and electricity model of the EU energy system to examine supply interruptions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 479-490.
- Tavana, Madjid & Pirdashti, Mohsen & Kennedy, Dennis T. & Belaud, Jean-Pierre & Behzadian, Majid, 2012. "A hybrid Delphi-SWOT paradigm for oil and gas pipeline strategic planning in Caspian Sea basin," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 345-360.
- Jansen, Thijs & van Lier, Arie & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & Boon von Ochssée, Tim, 2012. "A modified Cournot model of the natural gas market in the European Union: Mixed-motives delegation in a politicized environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 280-285.
- Karatayev, Marat & Clarke, Michèle L., 2016. "A review of current energy systems and green energy potential in Kazakhstan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 491-504.
- Julien Vercueil, 2017. "La Russie et l'Union Européenne. Une relation nécessaire, mais non suffisante," Working Papers hal-01552608, HAL.
- Mathias Reymond, 2014. "Why ECO countries could become energy-dependent?," 2nd International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-Economic Development 7722, EcoMod.
- Melikoglu, Mehmet, 2013. "Vision 2023: Forecasting Turkey's natural gas demand between 2013 and 2030," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 393-400.
- Augutis, Juozas & Krikstolaitis, Ricardas & Martisauskas, Linas & Peciulyte, Sigita, 2012. "Energy security level assessment technology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 143-149.
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang & Zongyi Zhang, 2013. "Revisiting Jansen et al.'s Modified Cournot Model of the European Union Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers 13/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cobanli, Onur, 2014. "Central Asian gas in Eurasian power game," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 348-370.
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang & Zongyi Zhang, 2016. "An Exploration of a Strategic Competition Model for the European Union Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers 16/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Devlin, Joseph & Li, Kang & Higgins, Paraic & Foley, Aoife, 2017. "Gas generation and wind power: A review of unlikely allies in the United Kingdom and Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 757-768.
- Mingqi Zhang & Meirong Su & Weiwei Lu & Chunhua Su, 2015. "An Assessment of the Security of China’s Natural Gas Supply System Using Two Network Models," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Yang, Zaifu & Zhang, Rong & Zhang, Zongyi, 2016. "An exploration of a strategic competition model for the European Union natural gas market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 236-242.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi & Jha, Awadhesh N. & Rogers, Howard, 2014. "Natural gas from shale formation – The evolution, evidences and challenges of shale gas revolution in United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-28.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:539-547 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEU energy security Caspian Middle East;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:11:p:4482-4492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.