Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Locatelli, Catherine, 2006. "The Russian oil industry between public and private governance: obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1075-1085, June.
- Quast, Oliver & Locatelli, Catherine, 1997. "Russian natural gas policy and its possible effects on European gas markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 125-133, February.
- MURPHY, Frederic & SMEERS, Yves, 2002. "Generation capacity expansion in imperfectly competitive restructured electricity markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2002069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2004. "Russia's Gas Sector: The Endless Wait for Reform?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 402, OECD Publishing.
- Doane, Michael J & Spulber, Daniel F, 1994. "Open Access and the Evolution of the U.S. Spot Market for Natural Gas," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 477-517, October.
- Stern, Jonathan, 2005. "The Future of Russian Gas and Gazprom," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780197300312.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2006. "The russian oil industry between public and private governance : obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies," Post-Print halshs-00002159, HAL.
- Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby, 2006. "Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 532-543, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:423-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.