Les voies de la réforme du secteur gazier russe
The Russian gas sector is characterised by some important evolution even if the State Gazprom Company remains the main gas producer in Russia. These evolutions are principally: a restructuration of Gazprom; big increases in Russian gas prices; introduction of some competition to try to normalize the Gazprom's behaviours. This reform doesn't follow the EU gas restructuration model. This model is based on the unbundling of the vertically gas companies and competitive markets. The initial project (discussed in 2002) of the Russian gas reform was to implement the EU gas model. But in the Russian institutional and economic environment this type of reform seems impossible to implement.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2013|
|Publication status:||Published in Revue d'Etudes Comparatives Est-Ouest, CNRS, 2013, 44 (1), pp.153-167. <10.4074/S033805991300106X>|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00822857|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tarr, David G., 2010.
"Export restraints on russian natural gas and raw timber : what are the economic impacts ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5195, The World Bank.
- David G. Tarr, 2010. "Export Restraints on Russian Natural Gas and Raw Timber: What are the Economic Impacts?," CEPE Working paper series 10-74, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2003. "The viability of deregulation in the russian gas industry," Post-Print halshs-00001308, HAL.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2004. "Russia's Gas Sector: The Endless Wait for Reform?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 402, OECD Publishing.
- Stern, Jonathan, 2005. "The Future of Russian Gas and Gazprom," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780197300312.
- Dudek, Daniel J. & Golub, Alexander A. & Strukova, Elena B., 2006. "Should Russia increase domestic prices for natural gas?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1659-1670, September.
- Deacon, Robert & Mueller, Bernardo, 2004. "Political Economy and Natural Resource Use," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt68g1n1v8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00822857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.