Les voies de la réforme du secteur gazier russe
The Russian gas sector is characterised by some important evolution even if the State Gazprom Company remains the main gas producer in Russia. These evolutions are principally: a restructuration of Gazprom; big increases in Russian gas prices; introduction of some competition to try to normalize the Gazprom's behaviours. This reform doesn't follow the EU gas restructuration model. This model is based on the unbundling of the vertically gas companies and competitive markets. The initial project (discussed in 2002) of the Russian gas reform was to implement the EU gas model. But in the Russian institutional and economic environment this type of reform seems impossible to implement.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Revue d'Etudes Comparatives Est-Ouest, CNRS, 2013, 44 (1), pp.153-167. <10.4074/S033805991300106X>|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00822857|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine Locatelli, 2003. "The viability of deregulation in the russian gas industry," Post-Print halshs-00001308, HAL.
- Stern, Jonathan, 2005. "The Future of Russian Gas and Gazprom," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780197300312, December.
- Tarr, David G., 2010.
"Export restraints on russian natural gas and raw timber : what are the economic impacts ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5195, The World Bank.
- David G. Tarr, 2010. "Export Restraints on Russian Natural Gas and Raw Timber: What are the Economic Impacts?," CEPE Working paper series 10-74, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Deacon, Robert & Mueller, Bernardo, 2004. "Political Economy and Natural Resource Use," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt68g1n1v8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Dudek, Daniel J. & Golub, Alexander A. & Strukova, Elena B., 2006. "Should Russia increase domestic prices for natural gas?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1659-1670, September.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2004. "Russia's Gas Sector: The Endless Wait for Reform?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 402, OECD Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00822857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.