Russian gas price reform and the EU-Russia gas relationship: Incentives, consequences and European security of supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtsmark, Bjart & Maestad, Ottar, 2002. "Emission trading under the Kyoto Protocol--effects on fossil fuel markets under alternative regimes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-218, February.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2004. "Russia's Gas Sector: The Endless Wait for Reform?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 402, OECD Publishing.
- Eirik Lund Sagen & Marina Tsygankova, 2006.
"Russian Natural Gas Exports to Europe. Effects of Russian gas market reforms and the rising market power of Gazprom,"
445, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Eirik Lund Sagen & Marina Tsygankova, 2006. "Russian Natural Gas Exports to Europe: Effects of Russian Gas Market Reforms and the Rising Market Power of Gazprom," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 597, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dudek, Daniel J. & Golub, Alexander A. & Strukova, Elena B., 2006. "Should Russia increase domestic prices for natural gas?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1659-1670, September.
- Dieter Helm, 2005. "The Assessment: The New Energy Paradigm," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, Spring.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2004. "Changes in Russia's gas exportation strategy: Europe versus Asia ?," Post-Print halshs-00003448, HAL.
- David G. Tarr & Peter D. Thomson, 2017. "The Merits of Dual Pricing of Russian Natural Gas," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 14, pages 315-336 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Stern, Jonathan, 2005. "The Future of Russian Gas and Gazprom," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780197300312.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nick, Sebastian & Thoenes, Stefan, 2014.
"What drives natural gas prices? — A structural VAR approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 517-527.
- Nick, Sebastian & Thoenes, Stefan, 2013. "What Drives Natural Gas Prices? - A Structural VAR Approach," EWI Working Papers 2013-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Tsygankova, Marina, 2010. "When is a break-up of Gazprom good for Russia?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 908-917, July.
- Winzer, Christian, 2012. "Conceptualizing energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-48.
- Marina Tsygankova, 2008. "Netback pricing as a remedy for the Russian gas deficit," Discussion Papers 554, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marina Tsygankova, 2007. "When is Mighty Gazprom Good for Russia?," Discussion Papers 526, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Orlov, Anton, 2015. "An assessment of optimal gas pricing in Russia: A CGE approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 492-506.
- Lu, Weiwei & Su, Meirong & Zhang, Yan & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Liu, Gengyuan, 2014. "Assessment of energy security in China based on ecological network analysis: A perspective from the security of crude oil supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 406-413.
- Brkic, Dejan, 2009. "Serbian gas sector in the spotlight of oil and gas agreement with Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1925-1938, May.
- Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S., 2015. "Energy security: Definitions, dimensions and indexes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1077-1093.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "Is the European Union ready for foreign direct investment from emerging markets?," MPRA Paper 33036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi & Jha, Awadhesh N. & Rogers, Howard, 2014. "Natural gas from shale formation – The evolution, evidences and challenges of shale gas revolution in United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-28.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2140-:d:123147 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:2889-2898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.