The Assessment: The New Energy Paradigm
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2009. "Fossil-fuel dependence and vulnerability of electricity generation: Case of selected European countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2411-2420, June.
- Alessandro Rubino, 2016. "Euro-Mediterranean Gas Cooperation: Roles and Perceptions of Domestic Stakeholders and the European Commission," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/53, European University Institute.
- Nakhle, Carole, 2007. "Do high oil prices justify an increase in taxation in a mature oil province? The case of the UK continental shelf," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4305-4318, August.
- Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby, 2006. "Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 532-543, March.
- Dieter Helm, 2005. "Economic Instruments and Environmental Policy," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(3), pages 205-228.
- Carole Nakhle, 2007. "Do High Oil Prices Justify an Increase in Taxation in a Mature Oil Province? The Case of the UK Continental Shelf," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 116, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2007.
"Lost in Transmission? Stock Market Impacts of the 2006 European Gas Crisis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
07-030, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ulrich Oberndorfer & Dirk Ulbricht & Janina Ketterer, 2007. "Lost in Transmission? Stock Market Impacts of the 2006 European Gas Crisis," ifo Working Paper Series 41, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Pointvogl, Andreas, 2009. "Perceptions, realities, concession--What is driving the integration of European energy policies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5704-5716, December.
- Spanjer, Aldo, 2006. "European gas regulation: a change of focus," MPRA Paper 21146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grossman, Peter Z., 2015. "Energy shocks, crises and the policy process: A review of theory and application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 56-69.
- Keith Baker, 2012. "Power failures: metagoverning a revival of nuclear power in Britain," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 107-124.
- Scheele, Ulrich, 2007. "Privatisierung, Liberalisierung und Deregulierung in netzgebundenen Infrastruktursektoren," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Gust, Dieter (ed.), Wandel der Stromversorgung und räumliche Politik, volume 127, pages 35-67, Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Nathalie Spittler & Ganna Gladkykh & Arnaud Diemer & Brynhildur Davidsdottir, 2019. "Understanding the Current Energy Paradigm and Energy System Models for More Sustainable Energy System Development," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-22, April.
- Spanjer, Aldo, 2007. "Russian gas price reform and the EU-Russia gas relationship: Incentives, consequences and European security of supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2889-2898, May.
- FitzGerald, John & Keeney, Mary J. & McCarthy, Niamh & O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan, 2005. "Aspects of Irish Energy Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS57.
- Mitchell, Catherine & Woodman, Bridget, 2010. "Towards trust in regulation--moving to a public value regulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2644-2651, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:21:y:2005:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.