European gas regulation: a change of focus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Newbery, David M., 2001.
"Economic reform in Europe: integrating and liberalizing the market for services,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 85-97, June.
- Newbery, David M G, 2002. "Economic Reform in Europe: Integrating and Liberalizing the Market for Services," CEPR Discussion Papers 3183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2005. "Global climate change: here to stay," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 240-246, September.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2000.
"The political economy of mass privatization and the risk of expropriation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 393-421, February.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 1997. "The Political Economy of Mass Privatization and the Risk of Expropriation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2000. "The political economy of mass privatization and the risk of expropriation," Munich Reprints in Economics 19771, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Klaus M. Schmidt, 1998. "The Political Economy of Mass Privatization and the Risk of Expropriation," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 136, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson, 2012. "Transaction Cost Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), : The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Spiller, Pablo T, 1996. "Institutions and Commitment," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 421-452.
- Bruno Biais & Enrico Perotti, 2002. "Machiavellian Privatization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 240-258, March.
- Dieter Helm, 2005. "The Assessment: The New Energy Paradigm," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, Spring.
- Lewis, Tracy R & Sappington, David E M, 1990. "Sequential Regulatory Oversight," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 327-348, December.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1971. "The Vertical Integration of Production: Market Failure Considerations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 112-123, May.
- Paul Levine & John Stern & Francesc Trillas, 2005. "Utility price regulation and time inconsistency: comparisons with monetary policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 447-478, July.
More about this item
Keywordsgas regulation; hold-up; regulation theory; new energy paradigm;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .