Economic Instruments and Environmental Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieter Helm & Cameron Hepburn & Richard Mash, 2003. "Credible Carbon Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 438-450.
- Helm, Dieter, 2004. "Energy, the State, and the Market: British Energy Policy since 1979," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199270743.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185, December.
- Richard Green, 2005. "Electricity and Markets," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 67-87, Spring.
- Dieter Helm, 2005. "The Assessment: The New Energy Paradigm," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, Spring.
- Oran R. Young, 2003. "Environment and Statecraft: The Strategy of Environmental Treaty-Making," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 145-147, February.
- Smith, Stephen, 1998. "Environmental and Public Finance Aspects of the Taxation of Energy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 64-83, Winter.
- R. H. Coase, 2013. "The Problem of Social Cost," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 837-877.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2002. "The Role of Economics in Climate Change Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 107-129, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stagnaro, Carlo, 2008. "Europe 2020: an Alternative Proposal," MPRA Paper 48743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mayor, Karen & Tol, Richard S.J., 2007.
"The impact of the UK aviation tax on carbon dioxide emissions and visitor numbers,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 507-513, November.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Impact Of The Uk Aviation Tax On Carbon Dioxide Emissions And Visitor Numbers," Working Papers FNU-131, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2007.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Impact of the UK Aviation Tax on Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Visitor Numbers," Papers WP187, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Adrian Amelung, 2016. "Das "Paris-Agreement": Durchbruch der Top-Down-Klimaschutzverhandlungen im Kreise der Vereinten Nationen," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 03/2016, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Shreekant Gupta, 2010. "Incentive Based Approaches for Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emmissions : Issues And Prospects for India," Working Papers id:2638, eSocialSciences.
- Ward, John & Bryan, Brett & Gale, Glenn & Hobbs, Trevor, 2006. "Market-Based Instrument approaches to implementing priority revegetation in the South Australian Murray-Darling Basin," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139924, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:eee:appene:v:233-234:y:2019:i::p:554-564 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Howarth, 2011. "Clean Energy Technology and the Role of Non-Carbon Price-Based Policy: An Evolutionary Economics Perspective," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 871-891, October.
- Knight, Eric & Howarth, Nicholas, 2011. "Clean energy technology and the role of non-carbon price based policy: an evolutionary economics perspective," Working Papers 249388, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Eric Knight & Nicholas Howarth, 2011. "Clean Energy Technology and the Role of Non-Carbon Price Based Policy: an Evolutionary Economics Perspective," CCEP Working Papers 1102, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:spr:climat:v:150:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-018-2162-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Cameron Hepburn, 2006. "Regulation by Prices, Quantities, or Both: A Review of Instrument Choice," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 226-247, Summer.
- Shreekant Gupta, 2000. "Incentive-Based Approaches for Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Issues and Prospects for India," Working papers 85, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:36:y:2005:i:3:p:205-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.