Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Stevens, 2005. "Oil Markets," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 19-42, Spring.
- Thomas, Steve, 2003. "The Seven Brothers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 393-403, April.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521632935 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dermot Gately, 2004. "OPEC's Incentives for Faster Output Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 75-96.
- Bohi, Douglas R. & Toman, Michael A., 1993. "Energy security: externalities and policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1093-1109, November.
- Donald W. Jones, Paul N. Leiby and Inja K. Paik, 2004. "Oil Price Shocks and the Macroeconomy: What Has Been Learned Since 1996," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-32.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Carlos A Leite & Jens Weidmann, 1999. "Does Mother Nature Corrupt? Natural Resources, Corruption, and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 99/85, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521659123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balke, Nathan S. & Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yücel, Mine, 1999.
"Oil price shocks and the U.S. economy: where does the asymmetry originate?,"
9911, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nathan S. Balke & Stephen P.A. Brown & Mine K. Yucel, 2002. "Oil Price Shocks and the U.S. Economy: Where Does the Asymmetry Originate?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 27-52.
- Dieter Helm, 2005. "The Assessment: The New Energy Paradigm," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, Spring.
- Jaffe, Amy Myers & Soligo, Ronald, 2002. "The role of inventories in oil market stability," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 401-415.
- Peter Odell, 1997. "The Global Oil Industry: The Location of Production - Middle East Domination or Regionalization?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 311-322.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Bielecki, J., 2002. "Energy security: is the wolf at the door?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 235-250.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:5:p:532-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.