Measuring energy security: Can the United States achieve oil independence?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dermot Gately, 2004. "OPEC's Incentives for Faster Output Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 75-96.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James J., 2008.
"US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2253-2264, June.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James, 1996. "U.S. Military Expenditures to Protect the Use of Persian-Gulf Oil For Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4mq1w5w2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Delucchi, Mark & Murphy, James, 2008. "US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0j9561zd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Donald W. Jones, Paul N. Leiby and Inja K. Paik, 2004. "Oil Price Shocks and the Macroeconomy: What Has Been Learned Since 1996," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-32.
- Greene, David L., 1991. "A note on OPEC market power and oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 123-129, April.
- Greene, David L & Jones, Donald W & Leiby, Paul N, 1998. "The outlook for US oil dependence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Daniel L. Greene, 2007. "Future Prices and Availability of Transport Fuels," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2007/15, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsOil dependence Energy security Energy metrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:1614-1621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .