Understanding the Costs and Benefits of Deepwater Oil Drilling Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James J., 2008.
"US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2253-2264, June.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James, 1996. "U.S. Military Expenditures to Protect the Use of Persian-Gulf Oil For Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4mq1w5w2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Delucchi, Mark & Murphy, James, 2008. "US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0j9561zd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cohen, Mark A., 1986. "The costs and benefits of oil spill prevention and enforcement," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 167-188, June.
- Cohen, Mark A. & Gottlieb, Madeline & Linn, Joshua & Richardson, Nathan, 2011. "Deepwater Drilling: Law, Policy, and Economics of Firm Organization and Safety," Discussion Papers dp-10-65, Resources For the Future.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Cohen, Mark A. & Gerarden, Todd, 2011. "Preliminary Empirical Assessment of Offshore Production Platforms in the Gulf of Mexico," Discussion Papers dp-10-66, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
Keywordscatastrophic oil spill; cost-benefit analysis; government regulation; liability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-01-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-10-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .