The costs and benefits of oil spill prevention and enforcement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 1992. "Optimal Cleanup and Liability After Environmentally Harmful Discharges," NBER Working Papers 4176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yolande Hiriart & David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet, 2008.
"The Regulator and the Judge : The Optimal Mix in The Control of Environmental Risk,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 118(6), pages 941-967.
- Yolande Hiriart & David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet, 2005. "The Regulator and the Judge: The Optimal Mix in TheControl of Environmental Risk," Working Papers hal-00243027, HAL.
- Yolande Hiriart & David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet, 2009. "The Regulator and the Judge: The Optimal Mix in the Control of Environmental Risk," Post-Print halshs-00754329, HAL.
- HIRIART Yolande & MARTIMORT David & POUYET Jerome, 2006. "The Regulator and the Judge: The Optimal Mix in The Control of Environmental Risk," LERNA Working Papers 06.27.220, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Krupnick, Alan & Campbell, Sarah & Cohen, Mark A. & Parry, Ian W.H., 2011. "Understanding the Costs and Benefits of Deepwater Oil Drilling Regulation," Discussion Papers dp-10-62, Resources For the Future.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Cohen, Mark A. & Gerarden, Todd, 2013. "The impact of water depth on safety and environmental performance in offshore oil and gas production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 699-705.
- Montserrat Grau & Theodore Groves, 1997. "The Oil Spill Process: The Effect of Coast Guard Monitoring on Oil Spills," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 315-339, December.
- Vollaard, Ben, 2017.
"Temporal displacement of environmental crime: Evidence from marine oil pollution,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 168-180.
- Vollaard, Ben, 2015. "Temporal Displacement of Environmental Crime : Evidence from Marine Oil Pollution," Discussion Paper 2015-037, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vollaard, Ben, 2017. "Temporal displacement of environmental crime : Evidence from marine oil pollution," Other publications TiSEM 145e8cf6-0af4-41d8-a6ce-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Vollaard, Ben, 2015. "Temporal Displacement of Environmental Crime : Evidence from Marine Oil Pollution," Discussion Paper 2015-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Gottinger, Hans W., 1998. "Monitoring pollution accidents," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 18-30, January.
- Thomas D. Hopkins, 1992. "Oil Spill Reduction And Costs Of Ship Design Regulation," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(3), pages 59-70, July.
- Di Jin & Hauke Kite-Powell & James Broadus, 1994. "Dynamic economic analysis of marine pollution prevention technologies: An application to double hulls and electronic charts," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(6), pages 555-580, December.
- Jay P. Shimshack, 2014. "The Economics of Environmental Monitoring and Enforcement," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 339-360, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:13:y:1986:i:2:p:167-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.