Co-optimization of Enhanced Oil Recovery and Carbon Sequestration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leach, Andrew & Mason, Charles F. & Veld, Klaas van ‘t, 2011. "Co-optimization of enhanced oil recovery and carbon sequestration," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 893-912.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dermot Gately, 2004. "OPEC's Incentives for Faster Output Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 75-96.
- Thompson, Andrew C., 2001. "The Hotelling Principle, backwardation of futures prices and the values of developed petroleum reserves -- the production constraint hypothesis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 133-156, April.
- Adelman, M A, 1990. "Mineral Depletion, with Special Reference to Petroleum," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Harold Hotelling, 1931. "The Economics of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 137-137.
- Davis, Graham A & Cairns, Robert D, 1999. "Valuing Petroleum Reserves Using Current Net Price," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(2), pages 295-311, April.
- Robert D. Cairns and Graham A. Davis, 2001. "Adelman's Rule and the Petroleum Firm," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 31-54.
- de Coninck, Heleen, 2008. "Trojan horse or horn of plenty? Reflections on allowing CCS in the CDM," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 929-936, March.
- Dermot Gately & Hiliard G. Huntington, 2002.
"The Asymmetric Effects of Changes in Price and Income on Energy and Oil Demand,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 19-55.
- Gately, D. & Huntington, H.G., 2001. "The Asymmetric Effects of Changes in Price and Income on Energy and Oil Demand," Working Papers 01-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Monopolistic Sequestration of European Carbon Emissions," OxCarre Working Papers 098, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Tapia, John Frederick D. & Lee, Jui-Yuan & Ooi, Raymond E.H. & Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Tan, Raymond R., 2016. "Optimal CO2 allocation and scheduling in enhanced oil recovery (EOR) operations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 337-345.
- Okullo, Samuel J. & Reynès, Frédéric & Hofkes, Marjan W., 2015.
"Modeling peak oil and the geological constraints on oil production,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 36-56.
- Okullo, S.J. & Reynes, F. & Hofkes, M.W., 2014. "Modeling Peak Oil and the Geological Constraints on Oil Production," Discussion Paper 2014-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Compernolle, T. & Welkenhuysen, K. & Huisman, K. & Piessens, K. & Kort, P., 2017. "Off-shore enhanced oil recovery in the North Sea: The impact of price uncertainty on the investment decisions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 123-137.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:80-92 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-06-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .