Valuing Petroleum Reserves Using Current Net Price
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cairns, Robert D., 2014. "The green paradox of the economics of exhaustible resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 78-85.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2008. "Sustainable growth: The extraction-saving relationship," MPRA Paper 9911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leach, Andrew & Mason, Charles F. & Veld, Klaas van ‘t, 2011.
"Co-optimization of enhanced oil recovery and carbon sequestration,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 893-912.
- Andrew Leach & Charles F. Mason & Klaas van't Veld, 2009. "Co-optimization of Enhanced Oil Recovery and Carbon Sequestration," NBER Working Papers 15035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Livernois & Henry Thille & Xianqiang Zhang, 2006.
"A test of the Hotelling rule using old-growth timber data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 163-186, February.
- Livernois, J. & Thille, H. & Zhang, X., 2003. "A Test of the Hotelling Rule Using Old-Growth Timber Data," Working Papers 2003-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mardones, Cristian & del Rio, Ricardo, 2019. "Correction of Chilean GDP for natural capital depreciation and environmental degradation caused by copper mining," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 143-152.
- Davis, Graham A. & Cairns, Robert D., 2012. "Good timing: The economics of optimal stopping," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 255-265.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2008. "Inconsistency between a criterion and the initial conditions," MPRA Paper 6792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2007. "Switching to a sustainable efficient extraction path," MPRA Paper 2976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazhanov, Andrei V., 2010. "Sustainable growth: Compatibility between a plausible growth criterion and the initial state," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 116-125, June.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2008. "Sustainable growth in a resource-based economy: the extraction-saving relationship," MPRA Paper 12350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2008. "Sustainable growth: Compatibility between criterion and the initial state," MPRA Paper 9914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davis, Graham A., 2001. "The Credibility of a Threat to Nationalize," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 119-139, September.
- James L. Smith, 2015. "Valuing Barrels of Oil Equivalent," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Adelman S).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:295-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.