Economic co-optimization of oil recovery and CO2 sequestration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leach, Andrew & Mason, Charles F. & Veld, Klaas van ‘t, 2011.
"Co-optimization of enhanced oil recovery and carbon sequestration,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 893-912.
- Andrew Leach & Charles F. Mason & Klaas van't Veld, 2009. "Co-optimization of Enhanced Oil Recovery and Carbon Sequestration," NBER Working Papers 15035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, August.
- Tapia, John Frederick D. & Lee, Jui-Yuan & Ooi, Raymond E.H. & Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Tan, Raymond R., 2016. "Optimal CO2 allocation and scheduling in enhanced oil recovery (EOR) operations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 337-345.
- William Ampomah & Robert S. Balch & Reid B. Grigg & Brian McPherson & Robert A. Will & Si‐Yong Lee & Zhenxue Dai & Feng Pan, 2017. "Co‐optimization of CO 2 ‐EOR and storage processes in mature oil reservoirs," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 128-142, February.
- Ampomah, W. & Balch, R.S. & Cather, M. & Will, R. & Gunda, D. & Dai, Z. & Soltanian, M.R., 2017. "Optimum design of CO2 storage and oil recovery under geological uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 80-92.
- Cuevas, Antonio & Febrero, Manuel & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2006. "On the use of the bootstrap for estimating functions with functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1063-1074, November.
- Klokk, Ø. & Schreiner, P.F. & Pagès-Bernaus, A. & Tomasgard, A., 2010. "Optimizing a CO2 value chain for the Norwegian Continental Shelf," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6604-6614, November.
- Welkenhuysen, Kris & Rupert, Jort & Compernolle, Tine & Ramirez, Andrea & Swennen, Rudy & Piessens, Kris, 2017. "Considering economic and geological uncertainty in the simulation of realistic investment decisions for CO2-EOR projects in the North Sea," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 745-761.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Bailian & Pawar, Rajesh J., 2019. "Characterization of CO2 storage and enhanced oil recovery in residual oil zones," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 291-304.
- Roussanaly, S. & Aasen, A. & Anantharaman, R. & Danielsen, B. & Jakobsen, J. & Heme-De-Lacotte, L. & Neji, G. & Sødal, A. & Wahl, P.E. & Vrana, T.K. & Dreux, R., 2019. "Offshore power generation with carbon capture and storage to decarbonise mainland electricity and offshore oil and gas installations: A techno-economic analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233, pages 478-494.
More about this item
KeywordsEnhanced oil recovery; CO2 sequestration; Reservoir simulation; Co-optimization; Petroleum economics; Response surface method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:132-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.