Should Russia increase domestic prices for natural gas?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cathrine Hagem & Steffen Kallbekken & Ottar Mæstad & Hege Westskog, 2006. "Market Power with Interdependent Demand: Sale of Emission Permits and Natural Gas from Russia," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(2), pages 211-227, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2013. "Les voies de la réforme du secteur gazier russe," Post-Print halshs-00822857, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2014. "The Russian gas industry : challenges to the "Gazprom model"," Post-Print halshs-00853776, HAL.
- Marina Tsygankova, 2008. "Netback pricing as a remedy for the Russian gas deficit," Discussion Papers 554, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Christophe Heyndrickx & Victoria Alexeeva-Taleebi & Natalia Tourdyeva, 2014. "To raise or not to raise: Impact assessment of Russia's gas price reform," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1535, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00853776 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orlov, Anton, 2015. "An assessment of optimal gas pricing in Russia: A CGE approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 492-506.
- Spanjer, Aldo, 2007. "Russian gas price reform and the EU-Russia gas relationship: Incentives, consequences and European security of supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2889-2898, May.
- Heyndrickx, Christophe & Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Tourdyeva, Natalia, 2012. "To raise or not to raise? Impact assessment of Russia's incremental gas price reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:13:p:1659-1670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.