The Russian gas industry : challenges to the "Gazprom model"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Gazprom's export strategies under the institutional constraint of the Russian gas market," Post-Print halshs-00341660, HAL.
- Sylvain Rossiaud & Catherine Locatelli, 2009. "The obstacles in the way of stabilising the Russian oil model," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 425-438.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2004. "Russia's Gas Sector: The Endless Wait for Reform?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 402, OECD Publishing.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Gazprom's export strategies under the institutional constraint of the Russian gas market," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 32(3), pages 246-264, September.
- Dudek, Daniel J. & Golub, Alexander A. & Strukova, Elena B., 2006. "Should Russia increase domestic prices for natural gas?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1659-1670, September.
- Avinash Dixit, 2009. "Governance Institutions and Economic Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 5-24, March.
- Sylvain Rossiaud & Catherine Locatelli, 2009. "The obstacles in the way of stabilizing the russian oil model," Post-Print halshs-00321227, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2003. "The viability of deregulation in the russian gas industry," Post-Print halshs-00001308, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "Les échanges gaziers entre la Russie et la Chine à l’ aune de leur sécurité énergétique," Post-Print hal-01206226, HAL.
- Giovanni Covi, 2014. "Dutch disease and sustainability of the Russian political economy," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 75-110.
- Locatelli, C., 2018. "La confrontation des systèmes institutionnels nationaux dans l'interdépendance : les échanges gaziers UE-Russie," Working Papers 2018-03, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Catherine Locatelli & Mehdi Abbas & Sylvain Rossiaud, 2015. "Russia and China hydrocarbon relations A building block toward international hydrocarbon regulation?," Working Papers hal-01246346, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2018. "La confrontation des systèmes institutionnels nationaux dans l'interdépendance : les échanges gaziers UE-Russie," Working Papers hal-01715932, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsGazprom; gas industry; institutional analysis; reform of the gas organisational model; Russia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-03-15 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2014-03-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2014-03-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00853776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.