Report NEP-TRA-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janda, Karel & Rakicova, Anna, 2014. "Corporate Bankruptcies in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia and Serbia," MPRA Paper 54109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea, 2014. "Modeling the Transition Towards Renminbi's Full Convertibility: Implications for China’s Growth," MPRA Paper 54129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2014. "The Russian gas industry : challenges to the "Gazprom model"," Post-Print halshs-00853776, HAL.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2014. "The role of the Central Bank in the Economic Slow-down in Russia," MPRA Paper 54104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel, 2014. "Czech Export Credit Agencies and their Market Power," MPRA Paper 54097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barry Eichengreen & Masahiro Kawai, 2014. "Issues for Renminbi Internationalization : An Overview," Finance Working Papers 23961, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Nancy P. Marion, 2014. "The Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s Growth, Stability, and Use of International Reserves," Finance Working Papers 23966, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yuyu Chen & Hui Wang & Se Yan, 2014. "The Long-Term Effects of Protestant Activities in China," CEH Discussion Papers 025, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Amine Lahiani & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "World gold prices and stock returns in China: insights for hedging and diversification strategies," Working Papers 2014-110, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Janda, Karel & Krska, Stepan & Prusa, Jan, 2014.
"Odhad nákladů na podporu české fotovoltaické energie
[The Estimation of the Cost of Promotion of the Czech Photovoltaic Energy]," MPRA Paper 54108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saumik Paul & Vengadeshvaran Sarma, 2013. "Economic Crisis and Female Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Discussion Papers 13/08, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Vidakovic, Neven, 2014. "Exchange rate regime and household's choice of debt," MPRA Paper 54219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Krenz, Astrid, 2014. "European market integration and the determinants of firm localization: The case of Poland," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 190, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Alexander Giebler, 2014. "Technological Activities in CEE Countries: A Patent Analysis for the Period 1980-2009," IWH Discussion Papers 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Wang, Dingyan & Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Chan, Wing Hong, 2014. "Price Limits and Stock Market Volatility in China," MPRA Paper 54146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga Podkorytova & Yulia Raskina, 2014. "Former Soviet Union Countries and European Union: Overcoming the Energy Efficiency Gap," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/03, European University Institute.
- Ritzen, Jo & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Wehner, Caroline, 2014. "Euroskepticism in the Crisis: More Mood than Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 8001, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benjamin J. Cohen, 2014. "ï»¿ï»¿Will History Repeat Itself? Lessons for the Yuanï»¿," Finance Working Papers 23960, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nicholas Bloom & Paul Romer & Stephen Terry & John Van Reenen, 2014. "Trapped Factors and China's Impact on Global Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1261, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yu Yongding, 2014. "How Far Can Renminbi Internationalization Go?," Finance Working Papers 23972, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lubica Hikkerova & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "The effectiveness of loyalty programs in the hospitality industry: the case of hotels in Slovakia," Working Papers 2014-127, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.