Energy institutional and organisational changes in EU and Russia: Revisiting gas relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sylvain Rossiaud & Catherine Locatelli, 2009. "The obstacles in the way of stabilising the Russian oil model," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 425-438.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2003. "The viability of deregulation in the russian gas industry," Post-Print halshs-00001308, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Yusin, 2014. "Opportunities and risks in Turkmenistan’s quest for diversification of its gas export routes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 330-339.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "Les échanges gaziers entre la Russie et la Chine à l’ aune de leur sécurité énergétique," Post-Print hal-01206226, HAL.
- Ruble, Isabella, 2017. "European Union energy supply security: The benefits of natural gas imports from the Eastern Mediterranean," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 341-353.
- Flouri, Maria & Karakosta, Charikleia & Kladouchou, Charikleia & Psarras, John, 2015. "How does a natural gas supply interruption affect the EU gas security? A Monte Carlo simulation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 785-796.
- Corey Johnson & Tim Boersma, 2015. "The politics of energy security: contrasts between the United States and the European Union," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 171-177, March.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2017. "Gazprom and the complexity of the EU gas market: a strategy to define," Post-Print hal-01618494, HAL.
- Mišík, Matúš, 2016. "On the way towards the Energy Union: Position of Austria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia towards external energy security integration," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 68-81.
- Boussena, S. & Locatelli, C., 2017. "Gazprom and the complexity of the EU gas market: A strategy to define," Working Papers 2017-09, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; European Union; gas industry; Russie; Union européenne; industrie gazière;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-03-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00785127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .