Report NEP-CIS-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrey Zubarev, 2013. "Russian Banking System: Stability Factors In the Wake of 2008-2009 Crisis," Working Papers 0049, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department, 2013. "Republic of Armenia; Financial System Stability Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svetlana Ledyaeva & Päivi Karhunen & John Whalley, 2013. "If Foreign Investment Is not Foreign: Round-Trip Versus Genuine Foreign Investment in Russia," Working Papers 2013-05, CEPII research center.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Ilya Sokolov, 2013. "Evolution of Russia’s Budgetary Policy in the 2000s: in Search of Financial Stability for the National Budget System," Working Papers 0051, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2013. "Energy institutional and organisational changes in EU and Russia: Revisiting gas relations," Post-Print halshs-00785127, HAL.
- Alexander Knobel & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Ilya Sokolov, 2013. "Quality of the Administration of Value-Added Tax in OECD countries and Russia," Working Papers 0050, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- K. Gonchar & Philipp Marek, 2013. "Natural-resource or Market-seeking FDI in Russia? An Empirical Study of Locational Factors Affecting the Regional Distribution of FDI Entries," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Russian Federation; Technical Note on Stress Testing of the Banking Sector," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/334, International Monetary Fund.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2013. "Do parents drink their children's welfare? A joint analysis of intra-household allocation of time," DEA Working Papers 55, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.