Do parents drink their children's welfare? A joint analysis of intra-household allocation of time
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2013. "Do Parents Drink Their Children's Welfare? A Joint Analysis of Intra-Household Allocation of Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon, 2007. "What is child care? Lessons from time-use surveys of major English-speaking countries," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 223-248, September.
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana Amyra, 1984. "A Theory of Allocation of Time in Markets for Labour and Marriage," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 863-882, December.
More about this item
KeywordsChild care; Time allocation; Alcohol consumption; Labor supply; Russia.;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-03-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2013-03-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-03-02 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubi:deawps:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xisco Oliver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauibes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.