Report NEP-LAB-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zohal Hessami & Thushyanthan Baskaran, 2013. "Has Globalization Affected Collective Bargaining? An Empirical Test, 1980-2009," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Todd Neumann & Jason Taylor & Price Fishback, 2013. "Fluctuations in Weekly Hours and Total Hours Worked Over the Past 90 Years and the Importance of Changes in Federal Policy Toward Job Sharing," NBER Working Papers 18816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clément Imbert & John Papp, 2013. "Labor Market Effects of Social Programs: Evidence from India's Employment Guarantee," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jerome Adda & Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Career Progression, Economic Downturns, and Skills," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1889, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian Sebastian, 2013. "Equal matches are only half the story: Why German female graduates earn 27 % less than males," HWWI Research Papers 138, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Johannes Martin, 2013. "The Impact on Earnings When Entering Self-Employment: Evidence for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 537, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- John Schmitt, 2013. "Why Does the Minimum Wage Have No Discernible Effect on Employment?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Card, David & Heining, Jörg & Kline, Patrick, 2013. "Workplace Heterogeneity and the Rise of West German Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 7200, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2013. "Minimum Wages and the Creation of Illegal Migration," Working Papers 2013-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Ted Aranki & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2013. "Employment Duration and Shifts into Retirement in the EU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 58, European Institute, LSE.
- Susan Stone & Patricia Sourdin & Clarisse Legendre, 2013. "Trade and Labour Market Adjustment," OECD Trade Policy Papers 143, OECD Publishing.
- Magnac, Thierry & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Roux, Sébastien, 2013. "Post schooling human capital investments and the life cycle variance of earnings," TSE Working Papers 13-380, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Oelgemöller, Jens, 2013. "Economic and employment growth in Germany: The sectoral elements of Verdoorn's Law with regional data," CAWM Discussion Papers 63, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2013. "Female Labour Force Participation in MENA's Manufacturing Sector: The Implications of Firm-Related and National Factors," IZA Discussion Papers 7197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2013. "Do parents drink their children's welfare? A joint analysis of intra-household allocation of time," DEA Working Papers 55, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.