Report NEP-TRA-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Minghai Zhou, 2013. "CEO Incentive Contracts in China: Why Does City Location Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1192, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2013. "Urbanisation and Migration Externalities in China," Working Papers halshs-00786107, HAL.
- Dreger, Christian & Zhang, Yanqun, 2013. "On the relevance of exports for regional output growth in China," Discussion Papers 331, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Andrey Zubarev, 2013. "Russian Banking System: Stability Factors In the Wake of 2008-2009 Crisis," Working Papers 0049, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Fadi Farra & Nadia Klos & Uwe Schober & Olga Sigalova & Alexander Zhukov, 2013. "Improving regional performance in Russia: a capability-based approach ," Working Papers 155, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Svetlana Ledyaeva & Päivi Karhunen & John Whalley, 2013. "If Foreign Investment Is not Foreign: Round-Trip Versus Genuine Foreign Investment in Russia," Working Papers 2013-05, CEPII research center.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2013. "Energy institutional and organisational changes in EU and Russia: Revisiting gas relations," Post-Print halshs-00785127, HAL.
- Libman, Alexander & Obydenkova, Anastassia, 2013. "Communism or communists? Soviet legacies and corruption in transition economies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 199, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Andrea Gauselmann, 2013. "R&D Co-operation in European Post-transition Economies," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- K. Gonchar & Philipp Marek, 2013. "Natural-resource or Market-seeking FDI in Russia? An Empirical Study of Locational Factors Affecting the Regional Distribution of FDI Entries," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Ilya Sokolov, 2013. "Evolution of Russia’s Budgetary Policy in the 2000s: in Search of Financial Stability for the National Budget System," Working Papers 0051, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Kroll, Henning & Schricke, Esther, 2013. "Patterns of technology transfer in Chinese hotspots of innovative development: The perspective of the recipient firms," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Wei Lin & Linbo Shao, 2013. "Evaluation on the Financial Competitiveness of Chinese Listed Real Estate Companies Based on Entropy Method," Papers 1302.2493, arXiv.org.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Republic of Latvia; 2012 Article IV Consultation and Second Post-Program Monitoring Discussions," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2013. "Do parents drink their children's welfare? A joint analysis of intra-household allocation of time," DEA Working Papers 55, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Alexander Knobel & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Ilya Sokolov, 2013. "Quality of the Administration of Value-Added Tax in OECD countries and Russia," Working Papers 0050, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Asel Isakova & Zsoka Koczan & Alexander Plekhanov, 2013. "How much do tariffs matter? Evidence from the customs union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia," Working Papers 154, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Katalin Szilágyi & Dániel Baksa & Jaromir Benes & Ágnes Horváth & Csaba Köber & Gábor D. Soós, 2013. "The Hungarian Monetary Policy Model," MNB Working Papers 2013/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).