Communism or communists? Soviet legacies and corruption in transition economies
This working paper contains supplementary material to the paper Communism or Communists? Soviet Legacies and Corruption in Transition Economies. The supplementary material covers the description of calculation and sources of key variables, as well as reports summary statistics and provides estimation tables and outcomes for robustness checks, used to validate the results described in the published paper.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 069 154008-0
Web page: http://www.frankfurt-school.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2006.
"Does Democracy Foster Trust?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2154, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helmut Rainer & Michael Siedler, 2006. "Does democracy foster trust?," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200602, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "Does democracy foster trust?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19809, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "Does Democracy Foster Trust?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 609, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David N. DeJong & Daniel Berkowitz, 2008.
"Growth in Post-Soviet Russia: A Tale of Two Transitions,"
369, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2011. "Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 133-143.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2011. "Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 133-143, June.
- Shurchkov, Olga, 2012. "New elites and their influence on entrepreneurial activity in Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 240-255.
- Backhaus, Jürgen, 2008. "Gilt das Coase Theorem auch in den neuen Ländern?," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2008-04, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2012.
"The determinants of corruption in transition economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 54-60.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2010. "The Determinants of Corruption in Transition Economies," Discussion Paper Series a533, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & Hoekstra, Mark & Schoors, Koen, 2012.
"Does finance cause growth? Evidence from the origins of banking in Russia,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
10/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Mark Hoekstra & Koen Schoors, 2012. "Does Finance Cause Growth? Evidence from the Origins of Banking in Russia," NBER Working Papers 18139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuchs-Schundeln, Nicola & Alesina, Alberto, 2007. "Good-Bye Lenin (Or Not?): The Effect of Communism on People's Preferences," Scholarly Articles 4553032, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Belousova, Veronika & Goel, Rajeev K. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011.
"Causes of Corruption in Russia: A Disaggregated Analysis,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
31/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Belousova, Veronika & Rajeev, K. Goel & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011. "Causes of Corruption in Russia: A Disaggregated Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 557, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Geishecker, Ingo & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2004. "Landing on all fours? Communist elites in post-Soviet Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 700-719, December.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2001. "Reform Strategies and Economic Performance of Russia's Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 865-886, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fsfmwp:199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.