Communism or communists? Soviet legacies and corruption in transition economies
This working paper contains supplementary material to the paper Communism or Communists? Soviet Legacies and Corruption in Transition Economies. The supplementary material covers the description of calculation and sources of key variables, as well as reports summary statistics and provides estimation tables and outcomes for robustness checks, used to validate the results described in the published paper.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Sonnemannstraße 9-11, 60314 Frankfurt am Main|
Phone: 069 154008-0
Web page: http://www.frankfurt-school.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2011.
"Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 133-143.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2011. "Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 133-143, June.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2001. "Reform Strategies and Economic Performance of Russia's Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 865-886, May.
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2006.
"Does Democracy Foster Trust?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2154, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2006. "Does democracy foster trust?," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-31, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Helmut Rainer & Michael Siedler, 2006. "Does democracy foster trust?," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200602, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "Does Democracy Foster Trust?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 609, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "Does democracy foster trust?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19809, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fuchs-Schundeln, Nicola & Alesina, Alberto, 2007. "Good-Bye Lenin (Or Not?): The Effect of Communism on People's Preferences," Scholarly Articles 4553032, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Belousova, Veronika & Rajeev, K. Goel & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011.
"Causes of Corruption in Russia: A Disaggregated Analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series
557, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Belousova, Veronika & Goel, Rajeev K. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011. "Causes of corruption in Russia : a disaggregated analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Mark Hoekstra & Koen Schoors, 2012.
"Does Finance Cause Growth? Evidence from the Origins of Banking in Russia,"
NBER Working Papers
18139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & Hoekstra, Mark & Schoors, Koen, 2012. "Does finance cause growth? : Evidence from the origins of banking in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Backhaus, Jürgen, 2008. "Gilt das Coase Theorem auch in den neuen Ländern?," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2008-04, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2010.
"The Determinants of Corruption in Transition Economies,"
Discussion Paper Series
a533, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2012. "The determinants of corruption in transition economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 54-60.
- White, Stephen & Mcallister, Ian, 1996. "The CPSU and Its Members: Between Communism and Postcommunism," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 105-122, January.
- Geishecker, Ingo & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2004. "Landing on all fours? Communist elites in post-Soviet Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 700-719, December.
- Shurchkov, Olga, 2012. "New elites and their influence on entrepreneurial activity in Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 240-255.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fsfmwp:199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.