Patterns of technology transfer in Chinese hotspots of innovative development: The perspective of the recipient firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elvira Uyarra, 2009. "Conceptualizing the Regional Roles of Universities, Implications and Contradictions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(8), pages 1227-1246, March.
- Daniel Schiller & Henning Kroll, 2013. "The global economic crisis as leverage for emerging regional growth paths? Differentiated evidence from China – three years onwards," Chapters,in: Clusters and Economic Growth in Asia, chapter 5, pages 85-118 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wang, Yuandi & Zhou, Zhao, 2013. "The dual role of local sites in assisting firms with developing technological capabilities: Evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-76.
- Sören Eriksson (ed.), 2013. "Clusters and Economic Growth in Asia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14304.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul & Smyth, Russell, 2016. "The moderating role of firm age in the relationship between R&D expenditure and financial performance: Evidence from Chinese and US mining firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 122-132.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-03-02 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r22013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .