Report NEP-KNM-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Properties of knowledge base and firm survival: Evidence from a sample of French manufacturing firms," Post-Print hal-00686007, HAL.
- Andrea Gauselmann, 2013. "R&D Co-operation in European Post-transition Economies," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Gunnar Pippel, 2013. "Does Partner Type Matter in R&D Collaboration for Environmental Innovation?," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kroll, Henning & Schricke, Esther, 2013. "Patterns of technology transfer in Chinese hotspots of innovative development: The perspective of the recipient firms," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00786648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muhamed Kudic & Katja Guhr, 2013. "Cooperation Events, Ego-Network Characteristics and Firm Innovativeness – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2013. "Scientific Mobility and Knowledge Networks in High Emigration Countries: Evidence from the Pacific," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1305, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Schricke, Esther, 2013. "Occurrence of cluster structures in knowledge-intensive services," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Lai, Chung-hui, 2013. "(In)determinacy, bargaining, and R&D policies in an economy with endogenous technological change," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nicholas Bloom & Paul Romer & Stephen Terry & John Van Reenen, 2013. "A Trapped Factors Model of Innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1189, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Löschel, Andreas & Schymura, Michael, 2013. "Modeling technological change in economic models of climate change: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.