Modeling technological change in economic models of climate change: A survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Kirsten S. Wiebe & Dr. Christian Lutz, 2013. "The Renewable Power Generation Module (RPGM) – An extension to the GWS model family to endogenize technological change in the renewable power generation sector," GWS Discussion Paper Series 13-7, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:04:y:2013:i:supp0:n:s2010007813400034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dr. Christian Lutz & Dr. Markus Flaute & Dr. Ulrike Lehr & Dr. Kirsten Svenja Wiebe, 2015. "Economic impacts of renewable power generation technologies and the role of endogenous technological change," GWS Discussion Paper Series 15-9, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Kirsten Svenja Wiebe & Ulrike Lehr & Christian Lutz, 2013. "Green change – endogenizing technical progress in the renewable power generation sector," EcoMod2013 5117, EcoMod.
- Wiebe, Kirsten S. & Lutz, Christian, 2016. "Endogenous technological change and the policy mix in renewable power generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 739-751.
- Claudio Baccianti & Andreas Löschel, 2015. "Investment-specific vs Process Innovation in a CGE model of Environmental Policy," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 85, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
KeywordsExogenous Technical Change; Endogenous Technological Change; Price inducement; Learning-by-doing; Directed Technical Change; Modeling;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:13007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .