Occurrence of cluster structures in knowledge-intensive services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2004.
"Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 351-370, August.
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2003. "Buzz: Face-to-Face Contact and the Urban Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0598, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Storper, Michael & Venables, Anthony J., 2003. "Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20008, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simone Strambach, 2010. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS)," Chapters,in: Platforms of Innovation, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Cluster Creation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 319-323.
- Gottschalk, Sandra & Janz, Norbert & Peters, Bettina & Rammer, Christian & Schmidt, Tobias, 2002. "Innovationsverhalten der deutschen Wirtschaft: Hintergrundbericht zur Innovationserhebung 2001," ZEW Dokumentationen 02-03, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Sternberg Rolf, 2001. "New Economic Geography und Neue regionale Wachstumstheorie aus wirtschaftsgeographischer Sicht," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 45(1), pages 159-180, October.
- Rammer, Christian & Aschhoff, Birgit & Doherr, Thorsten & Köhler, Christian & Peters, Bettina & Schubert, Torben & Schwiebacher, Franz, 2010. "Innovationsverhalten der deutschen Wirtschaft: Indikatorenbericht zur Innovationserhebung 2009," The Annual German Innovation Survey, Key Figures Reports 111707, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Richard Shearmur & David Doloreux, 2009. "Place, Space and Distance: Towards a Geography of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services Innovation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 79-102.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-03-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2013-03-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-03-02 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TUR-2013-03-02 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r12013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.