Report NEP-GEO-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernán Enríquez Sierra & Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2013. "Regional equilibrium and migration patterns in the Americas 1960-2005: Spatial data panel analysis," WORKING PAPERS 010478, UNIVERSIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA.
- Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "The Spatial Dimension of US House Price Developments," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1270, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schricke, Esther, 2013. "Occurrence of cluster structures in knowledge-intensive services," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Nicholas Crafts & Alexander Klein, 2013. "Geography and Intra-National Home Bias: U.S. Domestic Trade in 1949 and 2007," Studies in Economics 1302, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2013. "Urbanisation and Migration Externalities in China," Working Papers halshs-00786107, HAL.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Marra, Marleen & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Vietnam's evolving poverty map : patterns and implications for policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6355, The World Bank.
- K. Gonchar & Philipp Marek, 2013. "Natural-resource or Market-seeking FDI in Russia? An Empirical Study of Locational Factors Affecting the Regional Distribution of FDI Entries," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- María Sánchez-Vidal & Rafael González-Val & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Sequential city growth in the US: does age matter?," Working Papers 2013/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Fadi Farra & Nadia Klos & Uwe Schober & Olga Sigalova & Alexander Zhukov, 2013. "Improving regional performance in Russia: a capability-based approach ," Working Papers 155, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Miquel- Àngel Garcia-López & Adelheid Holl & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Suburbanization and highways: when the romans, the bourbons and the first cars still shape Spanish cities," Working Papers 2013/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness and Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario J. Crucini & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2013. "Understanding Long-run Price Dispersion," NBER Working Papers 18811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.