Report NEP-CSE-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunnar Pippel, 2013. "Does Partner Type Matter in R&D Collaboration for Environmental Innovation?," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Gauselmann, 2013. "R&D Co-operation in European Post-transition Economies," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Properties of knowledge base and firm survival: Evidence from a sample of French manufacturing firms," Post-Print hal-00686007, HAL.
- Muhamed Kudic & Katja Guhr, 2013. "Cooperation Events, Ego-Network Characteristics and Firm Innovativeness – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness and Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo, 2013. "Does participation in innovation networks improve firms' relational abilities? Evidence from a regional policy framework," DRUID Working Papers 13-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Schricke, Esther, 2013. "Occurrence of cluster structures in knowledge-intensive services," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "The Impact of Venture Capital on the Persistence of Innovation Activities of Swiss Start-ups," KOF Working papers 13-332, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2013. "Institutions and the allocation of entrepreneurship across new and established organizations," Scales Research Reports H201213, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jackie Krafft & Yiping Qu & Francesco Quatraro & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2013. "Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: New empirical results on convergence from a large international database," Working Papers halshs-00786763, HAL.
- IOKA, Kayoko, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Leadership and Financial Strategy of Tonen Corporation within the Global Strategy of Exxon and Mobil, c.1970-c.1990," Working Paper Series 164, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Josheski, Dushko & Magdinceva Sopova, Marija, 2013. "Market value of the firms and R&D investment: Theoretical overview and empirical estimation for the panel of countries," EconStor Preprints 68488, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- J.W. Fedderke, 2013. "Competition, Industrial structure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 330, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Wei Lin & Linbo Shao, 2013. "Evaluation on the Financial Competitiveness of Chinese Listed Real Estate Companies Based on Entropy Method," Papers 1302.2493, arXiv.org.
- K. Gonchar & Philipp Marek, 2013. "Natural-resource or Market-seeking FDI in Russia? An Empirical Study of Locational Factors Affecting the Regional Distribution of FDI Entries," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.