Does participation in innovation networks improve firms' relational abilities? Evidence from a regional policy framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2010.
"The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: an application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 21-38, February.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2008. "The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: An application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Russo, Margherita & Rossi, Federica, 2008. "Cooperation networks and innovation: A complex system perspective to the analysis and evaluation of a EU regional innovation policy programme," MPRA Paper 10156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Pyka & Paolo Saviotti, 2001.
"Innovation Networks in the Biotechnology-Based Sectors,"
Discussion Paper Series
205, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Andreas Pyka & Paolo Saviotti, 2002. "Innovation Networks in the Biotechnology-Based Sectors," Discussion Paper Series 220, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1608-1618, December.
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Holger Graf & Jens Kruger, 2011.
"The Performance of Gatekeepers in Innovator Networks,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 69-88.
- Holger Graf & Jens J. Krüger, 2009. "The Performance of Gatekeepers in Innovator Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marco Bellandi & Annalisa Caloffi, 2009. "An Analysis of Regional Policies Promoting Networks for Innovation," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 67-82, July.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael, 2005.
"Contests for cooperation--A new approach in German innovation policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1269-1282, October.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Michael Fritsch, 2005. "Contests for Cooperation: A New Approach in German Innovation Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 478, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "Contests for Cooperation: A New Approach in German Innovation Policy," Freiberg Working Papers 2005,03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2006. "The structure of R&D collaboration networks in the European Framework Programmes," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Howells, Jeremy, 2006. "Intermediation and the role of intermediaries in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 715-728, June.
- Bart Nooteboom, 2000. "Learning by Interaction: Absorptive Capacity, Cognitive Distance and Governance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 69-92, March.
- Stefano Breschi & Lucia Cusmano, 2002. "Unveiling the Texture of a European Research Area: Emergence of Oligarchic Networks under EU Framework Programmes," KITeS Working Papers 130, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio, 2012. "Le determinanti della cooperazione nei distretti tecnologici italiani finanziati dal governo," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(108), pages 121-149.
- Otello Ardovino & Maria Rosaria Carillo & Luca Pennacchio, 2016. "R&D cooperation within Italian technological districts: A microeconometric analysis," Discussion Papers 2_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio, 2014. "Inter-firm R&D cooperation in local innovation networks: The case of Italian technological districts," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation; innovation networks; dyadic relationships; behavioural effects; innovation policy;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-03-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2013-03-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2013-03-02 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:13-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.