Structural dynamics of innovation networks in German Leading-Edge Clusters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andre Torre, 2008. "On the Role Played by Temporary Geographical Proximity in Knowledge Transmission," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 869-889.
- Gomes-Casseres, Benjamin & Hagedoorn, John & Jaffe, Adam B., 2006. "Do alliances promote knowledge flows?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 5-33, April.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pdjkuc9g8mc0ghsn is not listed on IDEAS
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael, 2005.
"Contests for cooperation--A new approach in German innovation policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1269-1282, October.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Michael Fritsch, 2005. "Contests for Cooperation: A New Approach in German Innovation Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 478, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "Contests for Cooperation: A New Approach in German Innovation Policy," Freiberg Working Papers 2005/03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2004. "Network structure and the diffusion of knowledge," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1557-1575, June.
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2011.
"Public support to clusters: A firm level study of French "Local Productive Systems","
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 108-123, March.
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2008. "Public Support to Clusters: A Firm Level Study of French “Local Productive Systems”," CEPR Discussion Papers 7102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris, 2011. "Public support to clusters. A firm level study of french 'local productive systems'," Post-Print hal-01071850, HAL.
- MARTIN, Philippe & MAYER, Thierry & MAYNERIS, Florian, 2011. "Public support to clusters. A firm level study of French "Local Productive Systems"," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2287, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris, 2011. "Public support to clusters. A firm level study of french 'local productive systems'," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris, 2008. "Public support to clusters : a firm level study of French 'local productive systems'," Sciences Po publications 7102, Sciences Po.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Florian Mayneris, 2008. "Public support to clusters : a firm level study of French 'local productive systems'," Working Papers hal-01066195, HAL.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim & Hang-Hyun Jo, 2010. "A signalling explanation for preferential attachment in the evolution of social networks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 375-393, June.
- Alf Erko Lublinski, 2003. "Does Geographic Proximity Matter? Evidence from Clustered and Non-clustered Aeronautic Firms in Germany," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 453-467.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1608-1618, December.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Dohse, Dirk, 2000. "Technology policy and the regions -- the case of the BioRegio contest," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1111-1133, December.
- Melissa A. Schilling & Corey C. Phelps, 2007. "Interfirm Collaboration Networks: The Impact of Large-Scale Network Structure on Firm Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1113-1126, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2019. "Effects of multilevel policy mix of public R&D subsidies: Empirical evidence from Japanese local SMEs," CCES Discussion Paper Series 70, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & NISHIMURA, Junichi, 2018. "What Shapes Local Innovation Policies? Empirical Evidence from Japanese Cities," CCES Discussion Paper Series 68, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:eee:techno:v:80-81:y:2019:i::p:40-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitze, Timo & Strotebeck, Falk, 2017. "Modeling interregional research collaborations in German biotechnology using industry directory data: A quantitative social network analysis," MPRA Paper 83392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster; Innovation Policy; Evaluation; Social Network Analysis;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2015-12-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2015-12-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2015-12-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2015-12-28 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2015-12-28 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2015-12-28 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2015-12-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2015-026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.