Report NEP-PPM-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Susanne Hinzmann, 2015. "The role of geographical proximity for project performance - Evidence from the German "Leading-Edge Cluster Competition"," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anissa Chaibi & Adel Ben Youssef & Leila Peltier-Ben Aoun, 2015. "E-Skills, Brains And Performance Of The Firms: ICT And Ability Of Firms To Conduct Successful Projects In Luxembourg," Post-Print halshs-01068225, HAL.
- Bulat Sanditov & Saurabh Arora, 2015. "Social network and private provision of public goods," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-35, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2015. "Evaluating Mitigation Effort: Tools and Institutions for Assessing Nationally Determined Contributions," Scholarly Articles 23936083, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Stefan Töpfer, 2015. "Structural dynamics of innovation networks in German Leading-Edge Clusters," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Michael Rothgang & Tina Wolf, 2015. "Cluster Ambidexterity towards Exploration and Exploitation - Strategies and Cluster Management," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Arturas Juodis & Sarafidis, V., 2015. "A Simple Estimator for Short Panels with Common Factors," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 15-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.