Report NEP-GEO-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Susanne Hinzmann, 2015. "The role of geographical proximity for project performance - Evidence from the German "Leading-Edge Cluster Competition"," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Scott Duke Kominers & Michael Luca & Nikhil Naik, 2015. "Big Data and Big Cities: The Promises and Limitations of Improved Measures of Urban Life," NBER Working Papers 21778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferdinando Monte & Stephen J. Redding & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2015. "Commuting, Migration and Local Employment Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 21706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Yimei Zou, 2015. "Urban Networks: Connecting Markets, People, and Ideas," NBER Working Papers 21794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum & Eduardo Morales & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen M. Zidar, 2015. "State Taxes and Spatial Misallocation," NBER Working Papers 21760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lena Edlund & Cecilia Machado & Maria Micaela Sviatschi, 2015. "Gentrification and the Rising Returns to Skill," NBER Working Papers 21729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Brenner & Marco Capasso & Matthias Duschl & Koen Frenken & Tania Treibich, 2015. "Causal Relations between Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Regional Employment Growth," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Cem Ertur & Antonio Musolesi, 2015. "Weak and Strong cross-sectional dependence: a panel data analysis of international technology diffusion," SEEDS Working Papers 1915, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2015.
- Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Learning Entrepreneurship From Other Entrepreneurs?," NBER Working Papers 21775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Ebert & Thomas Brenner & Udo Brixy, 2015. "New Firm Survival: The Interdependence between Regional Externalities and Innovativeness," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Stefan Töpfer, 2015. "Structural dynamics of innovation networks in German Leading-Edge Clusters," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & OKAZAKI Tetsuji, 2015. "Industrial Policy for Industrial Clustering: Evaluation of the "Industrial Cluster Policy" in Japan in the 2000s (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).