What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2011. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 395-418, June.
More about this item
Keywordsrelatedness; R&D subsidies; biotechnology; knowledge networks; proximity paradox;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-08-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-08-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2010-08-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2010-08-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2010-08-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IND-2010-08-28 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2010-08-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-08-28 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2010-08-28 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2010-08-28 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-08-28 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-08-28 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.