Report NEP-SBM-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.
- Valentina De Marchi, 2010. "Cooperation Toward Environmental Innovation: an Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0119, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2010. "Who Creates Jobs? Small vs. Large vs. Young," Working Papers 10-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Valeria Arza & Andres Lopez, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity in the Argentine Manufacturing Sector," Research Department Publications 4681, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:bol:prinwp:014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Narayana, M. R., 2010. "ICT Sector, Globalization and Urban Economic Growth: Evidence from Bangalore (India)," Working Paper Series wp2010-80, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lambais, Guilherme B. R., 2009.
"Empresas de base tecnológica induzidas e espontâneas na região metropolitana de Campinas: limitações, potencialidades e relações com o espaço geográfico
[Induced and Spontaneous Technology-Based Co," MPRA Paper 24449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth L. Sørensen & Rune M. Vejlin, 2010. "Worker and Firm Heterogeneity in Wage Growth: An AKM approach," Economics Working Papers 2010-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.