Empresas de base tecnológica induzidas e espontâneas na região metropolitana de Campinas: limitações, potencialidades e relações com o espaço geográfico
[Induced and Spontaneous Technology-Based Companies in the Metropolitan Region of Campinas: limitations, potentialities and relations with the geographic space]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B. & Feldman, Maryann P., 2004. "Knowledge spillovers and the geography of innovation," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 61, pages 2713-2739 Elsevier.
- Lambais, Guilherme B. R., 2009. "The Metropolitan Region of Campinas, Brazil: applying the technopolis framework," MPRA Paper 24347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional and urban economics; New economic geography; Technology-based enterprises; Metropolitan Region of Campinas; Technopolis;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-08-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2010-08-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2010-08-28 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .