Report NEP-GEO-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dauth, Wolfgang, 2010. "The mysteries of the trade: employment effects of urban interindustry spillovers," IAB Discussion Paper 201015, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2010. "The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Oded Hochman, 2010. "Efficient Agglomeration of Spatial Clubs (or: The Agglomeration of Agglomerations)," Working Papers 1005, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Thissen, M.J.P.M. & Burger, M.J. & van Oort, F.G., 2010. "House Prices, Bubbles and City Size," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-030-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lambais, Guilherme B. R., 2009.
"Empresas de base tecnológica induzidas e espontâneas na região metropolitana de Campinas: limitações, potencialidades e relações com o espaço geográfico
[Induced and Spontaneous Technology-Based Co," MPRA Paper 24449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Virginie Piguet, 2010. "Does fiscal cooperation increase local tax rates ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Rune M. Vejlin, 2010. "Residential Location, Job Location, and Wages: Theory and Empirics," Economics Working Papers 2010-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:23915 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Bonilla Mejía, 2010. "Movilidad inter-generacional en educación en las ciudades y regiones de Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL 007312, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.