Report NEP-CSE-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.
- Valentina De Marchi, 2010. "Cooperation Toward Environmental Innovation: an Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0119, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Valeria Arza & Andres Lopez, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity in the Argentine Manufacturing Sector," Research Department Publications 4681, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lambais, Guilherme B. R., 2009.
"Empresas de base tecnológica induzidas e espontâneas na região metropolitana de Campinas: limitações, potencialidades e relações com o espaço geográfico
[Induced and Spontaneous Technology-Based Co," MPRA Paper 24449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Zilinsky, 2009. "What Determines Borrowing Costs of EU Countries," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2009, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Sandy Mokbel, 2010. "Analyzing Entry Strategies in the Canadian Wireless Industry: The Case of the Discount Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-31, CIRANO.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2010. "Who Creates Jobs? Small vs. Large vs. Young," Working Papers 10-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00509753_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2010. "Manufacturing employment and exchange rates in the Portuguese economy: the role of openness, technology and labour market rigidity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.