Analyzing Entry Strategies in the Canadian Wireless Industry: The Case of the Discount Market
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmarket strategy; game theory; telecommunications; industrial organization; stratégie de marché; théorie des jeux; télécommunications; organisation industrielle;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-08-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-08-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2010-08-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IND-2010-08-28 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2010-08-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2010s-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .